- Free services:
Free internet at the reception PCs and free wifi all over the building!
Free coffee/tea all day!
Fully equipped kitchen!
Maps and brochures at the reception!
Hair dryer, iron and ironing board and towels available to borrow!
- Reception opening hours: 24/7 baby!
- Check Out Time: 10 AM – but you can leave your luggage in the reception area after check-out time, no worries.
- Check in Time: 1 PM – and if you arrive earlier you can rest in the common area and use the facilities of the hostel.
- Breakfast services: Breakfast is available for 3€ (cold or hot) in summer season only.
- Curfew or lock-out? No, you’re free as a bird!
- Payment options: We don’t accept credit cards at the reception, only cash: EUR or HUF.
- Room types and services: Check the main page and scroll down for room descriptions. There are also extra rooms and dance studios for rent in the building if you need a conference room.
- Elevator: No, we don’t have one, but we’re not too high!
- Linen: Ben linen, pillows and blankets are included.
- Extra fees: Our prices do not include the 4% City Tax, that is to be paid upon arrival. 5€ or 1000 HUF deposit will be taken for your key & card & padlock package that you will get back upon departure.
- Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation Policy for individuals (up to 7 people):
Cancellations made 15 or more days prior to the date of arrival will incur without charge. Cancellations made 24 hours to 14 days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.FOR GROUPS (8 guests or more) different cancellation policies apply: We ask for a 30% deposit in case of a group booking. Cancellations made 30 days to 15 days prior to the date of arrival will result in loss of the deposit. Cancellations made 14 days to 8 days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge of the full amount of the booking. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge of the full amount of the booking.
New Year’s and Sziget Festival bookings:
Cancellations made 60 to 15 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% charge. Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival will incur a 100% charge.
- Nearest points of interest:
24h grocery shop 2 corners away
Supermarkets within 3 minutes
ATM within 3 minutes
Post office within 5 minutes
Pharmacy at the end of the street
Exchange office at the end of the street
Best pubs and restaurants within 5-15 minutes
Share this Post